Free cancellation until 22/07
US$289
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,358 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottageshot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontrecommend this resortgranolabottle of winegas fireplacelaid backamazing location
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

What a setting, what a beautiful building. We arrived here early evening and the staff recommended we head straight outside and order fish and chips by the fire pit seating area - the food was fantastic and it was a perfect start. It was a good indication of what the rest of our stay would be like - perfection. The staff continued to be supremely helpful, giving us a whole host of restaurant and activity recommendations (good ones as it turned out!). The room was pretty and had a balcony with sea view, the sound of the water was audible when the door was open which was what we’d hoped. The hot tub was secluded and not too busy with clean well appointed changing rooms. The only issue we had the whole stay was we had to ask for a very noisy fridge to be turned off in the room, which they did with no fuss - that’s it, I can’t criticise a single thing. Don’t hesitate to choose this resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Gastro_Gnome
SamanthaHackett, Manager at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and all of our amenities like the SandBar Bistro!
Hope to see you again soon.

Samantha Hackett, Business Manager

Reviewed April 13, 2018

We booked the Look of Love package and everything was amazing except that there seemed to be a lack of communication between the front desk and the restaurant. Part of our package was a reservation for a romantic dinner. We were told the reservation was made for us and that we only had to arrive the following evening. When we arrived at the time of the reservation, it was obvious there was NO reservation, we were placed between a table of multiple children and another gentleman on the other side, not exactly

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcasey2018

I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall. I am sorry there was a mistake with your dinner reservation but hope you enjoyed the rest of the look of love package. Thank you for staying with us.

Samantha Hackett, Business Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights following 7 nights in Whistler.. what a place, the staff are so friendly and provide fantastic customer service.

Jennifer looked after us at check in and offered us options on room types which was amazing and gratefully received by our 11 year old who had been sleeping on a sofa bed for 7 nights previous..

The food, drink and service in the great room was amazing and we ended up having dinner there all 3 nights of our stay.. always looked after by the staff..

We used the gym, sauna and hot tub which were all really clean and well maintained

Would love to come back maybe in the summer and hopefully escape the rain so we can surf..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you, I am really pleased that you enjoyed a 3 night visit over Easter and also that your son got to sleep in a real bed! Thank you also for your mention concerning our staff, we all love hospitality and try to make each guest experience the very best it can be.
We would be delighted to welcome you back again, in the future as return guests.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Very nice hotel, very friendly staff, and we had the most wonderful time! My kids loved the hotel and they told me, I like this place, everyone is smiling at us! My younger daughter forgot her favorite stuffed animal in the room when we left, and they kindly sent it to us free of charge! Will definitely come back next time when we visit Tofino!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you, I am really pleased that you and your family had a wonderful visit.. Guests often comment that while the resort and location are great, it is our staff that keeps them returning. I am happy that your daughter was reunited with her stuffy, I know how important that would be! We would love to welcome you back, on your next trip to the coast.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is by far the best resort I've stayed at. My review was extremely picky on the service and value to be fair, only because everything else was so over the top. I felt if everything else could be so perfect these 2 things could use a little improvement. Only 4 out of 5 due to a little slow service In the restaurant (again being picky) and 4 out of 5 on value due to budget restraints on my part. Bring the proce down just a little and it would have been perfect. Highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to relax and take in the waves.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you, you still gave us an excellent rating! We are working on improving the service in the restaurant, which is at times slow. I believe the resolve is streamlining the food preparation. There are always, in the shoulder seasons, incredible specials on room rates. I hope that you will visit us again, thank you for your recommendation, it is appreciated.