3,545 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back vancouver island amazing location storm watching
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Long Beach Lodge Resort is one of our favourite places to "splurge" and stay. We book a ocean front room and leave our patio doors open all night so we can hear the waves. The rooms are very spacious with a fireplace if you need to take the chill off. During the day, the waves entice the surfers and are enjoyable to watch. Of course, a walk along the beach is always delightful. The staff in the lounge/restaurant are always very friendly and helpful. We have always been very pleased with the food we've ordered. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2018
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Wow, it is great to have such a fan, thank you! I am delighted that you enjoyed another visit. We will love to welcome you back again, on your next trip.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Our visit to the Torino area was amazing!We checked into the Lodge after the drive over from Nanaimo. All our meals were tasty and wonderful over the three days there. We had a quiet room to relax with a book by the fire. Loved the area for hiking and exploring.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thank you, great that you enjoyed the resort, Tofino and all the activities available. The outer coast is a wonderful place to unwind. I hope you will visit us again, in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our stay at LBLR. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room facing the beach was very nice, we enjoyed the view and sounds of the beach and waves. The happy hour drinks in the Great Room in the afternoon were very much enjoyed and dinner one evening was very tasty.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am pleased that you both enjoyed your visit to the lodge, thank you. Great that you enjoyed our happy hour and dinner in the great room. We all read our reviews and our wonderful staff will greatly appreciate your comments. We would love to welcome you both back again, in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Six day Long Beach/Torino adventure centered at this amazing lodge. We stayed in a secluded, spacious and cosy rainforest cottage with all the amenities (including hot tub) for a perfect coastal experience. The lodge Great Room was spectacular...views, sunsets, surf and beach. The food was excellent but was exceeded by the friendly, engaging and “over the top” helpful staff and service. Perfect place to fly a kite, ride a beach bike, hike by the roaring surf, or just sit on driftwood and let it all soak in. So many positives...my granddaughter took her first steps in the Great Room and the next morning we received a celebratory card from the staff and an Orca stuffy for Millie! My compliments to the Long Beach Lodge for smoothly facilitating our great vacation.

Room tip: Cottages...19 to 21
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you for your very positive comments, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your six day visit, staying in a cottage. I believe your that daughter and her husband, contacted me earlier and told me about your granddaughter first steps, quite a feat for a little girl, so young. Hopefully Millie will have more visits to the resort, to run on the beach or learn to surf! Thank you also for your comments concerning our staff, they will be very appreciative.
My vey best wishes,

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Nice and cosy resort with excellent seaview, comfortable lodging and very good food. Sometimes, service is a little slow adapting to the calm and peaceful surrounding - however, friendlyness makes it more than up. To recommend highly!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you, I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit. While the environment may be relaxed, the service cannot be, this something we are addressing. We would love to welcome you back again, on your next trim to the coast