3,479 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons continental breakfast beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Rooms were great, beds very comfortable, beautiful grounds however very disappointed with the service in the restaurant. Andre the bartender is incredible but when it came to the food, it was subpar... we ate there multiple times.... one time the order wasn't put in so we waited 45 minutes for the meal and the next time at breakfast I waited forever to be greeted and it took another 20 mins to get a coffee and my poached eggs that I ordered never showed up. Disappointing for the money paid. Also, I wanted to get a Flor de Cana cocktail at the Sunset bar, and there was nothing but wine and beer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is most appreciated. I am sorry that while you enjoyed the resort, you were disappointed with service in the restaurant. We seen to be still having service issues in the dining room. While I know it didn't help you, I am determined to sort things out, before the busy season just ahead. At the SandBar, we presently serve beer and wine. I will look into the possibility of expending the drink menu, I think it can be done.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

My wife and I spent four wonderful days at the Long Beach Lodge Resort! Our room had a terrific ocean view where I could check out the surf action, and know when to jump in myself. The staff could not be more friendly, and offered great suggestions for activities and restaurants. If you like beautiful beaches, breath taking ocean scenery, interesting hikes, or just staying put and relaxing, this is the place!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am really pleased that you both enjoyed your visit. Our staff are great contributors to the overall lodge experience. We would love too welcome you back again, on your next trip to Tofino.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

The room met and exceeded our expectations. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We stayed two nights and would have loved to stay longer. The views from our room and deck were amazing and the beach walks we fantastic! The restaurant views were also amazing and the food was fantastic! No complaints everything was top notch!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

I am really pleased that you enjoyed you enjoyed your visit, thank you for commenting on our staff. We are very fortunate to be located on such a beautiful beach, perfect for beach walks. We would love to welcome you back again, in the future/

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Long Beach Lodge Resort is one of our favourite places to "splurge" and stay. We book a ocean front room and leave our patio doors open all night so we can hear the waves. The rooms are very spacious with a fireplace if you need to take the chill off. During the day, the waves entice the surfers and are enjoyable to watch. Of course, a walk along the beach is always delightful. The staff in the lounge/restaurant are always very friendly and helpful. We have always been very pleased with the food we've ordered. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Wow, it is great to have such a fan, thank you! I am delighted that you enjoyed another visit. We will love to welcome you back again, on your next trip.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Our visit to the Torino area was amazing!We checked into the Lodge after the drive over from Nanaimo. All our meals were tasty and wonderful over the three days there. We had a quiet room to relax with a book by the fire. Loved the area for hiking and exploring.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thank you, great that you enjoyed the resort, Tofino and all the activities available. The outer coast is a wonderful place to unwind. I hope you will visit us again, in the future.