3,479 results
All reviews great room surf club the penthouse the cottages oceanfront room hot tub long beach surf shop surf lessons continental breakfast beautiful resort ocean front granola bottle of wine gas fireplace laid back salmon
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Room was great, locations is epic. Only complaint was the server Saturday night was horrible. Never checked in on us we had to keep flagging her down to refill drinks/ take orders etc. Kids loved the place and we will be back for every Rip Curl event.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed your visit and Rip Curl. I apologize for the poor service in the dining room. I will be in Tofino on Thursday and will sort things out, there is no excuse for lousy service. See you next year!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Everything was just as the previous stays, perfect!

Thoroughly enjoyed all the amenities that LBL has to offer. Nothing beats walking out from a surf, to the Riptide lounge for a shower and then straight to the hot tub after a fun surf in Cox Bay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, I am really pleased that you enjoyed our Surf Club amenities, everyone loves the hot pool! We would love to welcome you back again, in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Rooms were great, beds very comfortable, beautiful grounds however very disappointed with the service in the restaurant. Andre the bartender is incredible but when it came to the food, it was subpar... we ate there multiple times.... one time the order wasn't put in so we waited 45 minutes for the meal and the next time at breakfast I waited forever to be greeted and it took another 20 mins to get a coffee and my poached eggs that I ordered never showed up. Disappointing for the money paid. Also, I wanted to get a Flor de Cana cocktail at the Sunset bar, and there was nothing but wine and beer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback, it is most appreciated. I am sorry that while you enjoyed the resort, you were disappointed with service in the restaurant. We seen to be still having service issues in the dining room. While I know it didn't help you, I am determined to sort things out, before the busy season just ahead. At the SandBar, we presently serve beer and wine. I will look into the possibility of expending the drink menu, I think it can be done.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

My wife and I spent four wonderful days at the Long Beach Lodge Resort! Our room had a terrific ocean view where I could check out the surf action, and know when to jump in myself. The staff could not be more friendly, and offered great suggestions for activities and restaurants. If you like beautiful beaches, breath taking ocean scenery, interesting hikes, or just staying put and relaxing, this is the place!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am really pleased that you both enjoyed your visit. Our staff are great contributors to the overall lodge experience. We would love too welcome you back again, on your next trip to Tofino.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

The room met and exceeded our expectations. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We stayed two nights and would have loved to stay longer. The views from our room and deck were amazing and the beach walks we fantastic! The restaurant views were also amazing and the food was fantastic! No complaints everything was top notch!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim H, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

I am really pleased that you enjoyed you enjoyed your visit, thank you for commenting on our staff. We are very fortunate to be located on such a beautiful beach, perfect for beach walks. We would love to welcome you back again, in the future/