US$152
TripAdvisor
Pacific Sands Beach Resort(Tofino)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommon roomthe kitchenbed dormfemale dormfree muffinsstayed here for nightslounge areaclayoquot soundwhale watchinghot springsa great place to staymain floorfantastic locationocean viewsaunabunkkeys
Reviewed January 20, 2017

What a great place to stay! I was here in summer and it was a great location right on the water. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the price was reasonable.The kitchen was very nice and easy to cook in. Also the common area was had a great atmosphere and had amazing view over the water. The activities the staff recommended were good priced and great fun. Overall It was a clean and fun hostel :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank CheekyTraveller243
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in early December. Even though it was quiet I had a full room each night. But ir didn't mater as the rooms are big enough for everyone to have their own space. With the mist comfy hostel bed I have ever slept on. The staff were super friendly as Yale us some good advice on things to do. The Kitchen was really well stocked and the common areas were really cosy. I honestly think this was the best hostel I have stayed at and I would Def recommended it to anyone passing through!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

We booked initially for 5 nights and ended up extending another 4. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the position is beautiful overlooking the bay from the dining room and it has to be the cleanest, most well maintained hostel I have ever stayed in. The kitchen was always clean and well equipped and the staff made delicious muffins every morning. They helped us organise a last minute tour to the hot springs which I definitely recommend doing, especially in winter when it's a lot less crowded and a bit cheaper. This is Definitely the best budget accommodation option in Tofino.
Thanks to everyone there that made our stay very enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Maria and I stayed at the hostel 3 nights. We decided to extend our visit because this is the *best* HiHostel we've ever seen. Prime location, ocean view, clean cozy rooms. Front desk girls were helpful, friendly and really got involved with the guests. We had several group activities in a few days, Halloween one of them, Sunday family dinner, pumpkin carving, free brekky muffins and lots of hanging out. Can't wait to visit everyone again!! Great experience :) xo

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in the busy month of August. Definitely book ahead
Stayed here for just over a week and had an awesome time. So close to everything in town. Your view is incredible. You can whale watch while your eating a fresh baked muffin and drinking your morning coffee. They host art night, bbq, games nights, live music. When you dont know what to do the staff goes above and beyond to help you find something. You get additional discounts around town for staying here. Its clean. Friendly. And affordable.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends