I travel to Tofino over ten times a year and this is one of the best places that I have stayed at so far! I brought a group of 28 people to stay at Ocean Village a few weekends ago, and brought 20 people back the following weekend. Even with such a large group, the facilities and staff at Ocean Village were more than accommodating. The cabins are clean and spacious with great cooking facilities. If you are in Tofino to Surf, Ocean Village is ideally located next to Mackenzie beach which captures some of the larger swell in the winter months. It is also only a 5 minute drive to some other great beaches like North and South Chesterman. If you are looking for a quiet, cost effective place to stay I would definitely recommend giving these guys a shout!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island