We just spent 4 glorious days at Ocean Village! The lower part of a 2 level cabin was perfect. It was rustic with wood throughout, everything we needed plus a million dollar view of McKenzie Beach:-) The staff were very helpful and friendly and answered all of our questions. The pool and hot tub were a nice way to end the days of hiking, biking, and zodiac trips to Meares Island to walk the Ancient Trees Hike and Hot Spring Cove which was so special as we saw nesting eagles, harbour seals, sea otters and a gray whale. Will definitely go back to Ocean Village hopefully sooner than later! Thanks for a wonderful holiday away from it all including TV, phone and radio:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island