We stayed in a Lower Studio Cabin which featured a bed, bathroom, small kitchen, table and two couches which would convert to two twin beds. The cabins provide great value compared to the other resorts in Tofino and the location on MacKenzie beach can not be beat.
They were obviously in the process of updating the kitchens and bathrooms in all the units.
We stayed with our two large dogs. Their pet charges were extremely resonable and we had no issues with our pets. MacKenzie beach and adjacent Chesterman beach are the ultimate off-leach park. The laid back atmosphere makes it perfect for anyone travelling with pets.
The pool facilities are a little dated and lack-luster. The hot tub was in need of a cleaning when we stayed - but not that important when in such a spectacular beach location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island