We have stayed at the Ocean Village Beach Resort every other year for almost two decades. As usual we were extremely impressed by the cleanliness and comfort, coupled with the recent upgrades to their beach double and signal bedroom front cabins.
The weather was fantastic for early June this year... we only had one damp day out of seven, so we ventured on down to Ucluelet to experience their new Aquarium.
We feel that the Ocean Village Beach Resort provides the best value for our vacation dollars. We travel there from Central Alberta every other May/June primarily to experience one of the most majestic views of the Pacific Ocean, supported by a very clean beach.
It is wonderful to sit in your cabin or on the new lawn chairs and watch the tides roll in and out.
Spectacular visit - thank you OVBR for another memorable stay! See you in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island