This was the first time staying at Ocean Village and we rented Cabin #46 right on the front row closest to the beach. The cabin was totally renovated and the proximity to the beach was incredible! I was not expecting the cabin to be newly renovated and it was a dream for our family of three. The location of the resort was perfect and we walked to the Tofitian and Chesterman Beach every day. The pool and hot tub was a great option for the rainy times and it was great just walking out our front door and paddle boarding so easily.
I can't recommend this place enough, I wish we were still there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island