Our family of five stayed in Unit 101, a two bedroom cabin right on the beach. We have stayed at Ocean Village in the past and each trip has been even better than the last. The beach is fantastic, especially for kids. The recent renovations to the cabin are both asthetically pleasing and very practical. For example there is now ample storage space and a very functional kitchen. Staff are friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful time and will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island