Our trip to Tofino didn't start well. It was dark when we arrived and we drove our 4x4 into a ditch so far that it had to be towed - the roads in Tofino are not well lit with enormous ditches on both sides. Other than that the town is absolutely wonderful. The hotel staff was exceptional. They have done everything to make our stay as pleasant as possible and helped us resolve our car problems promptly and painlessly. Our cabin was clean, cozy and pet-friendly as advertized, and the beach is just a few steps away. The property is very well maintained and there are always fun things to do during the day as well as at night time. This place is perfect for family-oriented travelers as well as for couples and groups of friends. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island