The newly renovated cabins were a delight to stay in. The bed, full kitchen and bathroom were all great. Being right on the beach was wonderful. We had a main floor room and the ocean view was perfect. The Resort doesn't support TV, radio or clocks (although the stove clock served us well). There is Wi-Fi available, but the signal is very week. If you need to contact someone by e-mail, there is just enough strength to receive and send your e-mail. We were close to the main office, so I assumed the signal would be strong enough, but I was wrong. There wasn't a closet in our room, so the hooks and nails where sufficient to hang your clothes (bring your own hangers). The beach was wonderful and being so close to Tofino and other beaches made this a wonderful two night stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island