My Wife and I just spent two nights here [15-17 Oct/13] We stayed in cabin # 15, in the upper portion of the cabin. The cabin was comfortable and well laid out. The views from the balcony were wonderful, from sea fog mornings to pink hues in the sky at sunset. The beach was beautiful, lots of friendly people walking or playing with their dogs. The facility is pet friendly, we saw so many breeds. The ocean is a real treat for them. The grounds are very well maintained and I picked up a few ideas for my next rock garden project. Gas BBQ's are provided in a common area, recommend using them as we found food pricey in restaurants. Also if you drink your coffee with crème or sugar, bring your own as neither is provided. To conclude, we had a wonderful time in Tofino seeing the sights and would return to the Ocean Village Resort again, possibly staying in a cabin directly on the beach.
Cheers, Jimmy and Virginia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island