We stayed here for 3 nights and it was one of the highlights of our 2 month trip to Canada. We were in a 1 bedroom cabin situated right on the beach and had the most amazing view. It was very cosy, particularly on a cold rainy evening sitting on the couch beside the fireplace and looking out at the ocean. The cabin was very comfortable and quiet and located a short drive from the village and a number of tourist activities and also handy to hiking trails within the national park. Would recommend it for a quiet relaxing getaway or base for hiking the trails in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island