What a great place. Nothing elaborate but clean and accommodating especially with our 85lb dog.
Quiet enough that you can hear the rainfall and the sounds of the incoming surf. There is usually a swimming pool and hot tub but under repair during out visit but were advised of this when we called. Great winter specials available and lots of other beaches and places to eat for any type of food you like and places to explore. Make sure you bring plenty of different types of clothing as the weather is changeable and if you like to eat in then the in room kitchenette in the appropriate units is adequate with dishes and utensils. No TV, limited internet access etc but why are you dealing with all that when you have this amazing area to explore and a great comfortable place to come back to at night. Warm and rustically charming. A great place to make forever memories. Front desk and other staff all very helpful and informative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island