My family and I had a wonderful time there during spring break and The Whale Festival. We rented the top floor where they do not allow dogs. A good option for us as our daughter is allergic. The room is as advertised, cozy and quaint. The fridge is a bit small so be prepared to eat simply and not have any left overs. The cottages are steps away from the beach and ocean. Great for the kids who enjoyed looking for sea shells and embracing nature as it was intended. On a clear night the sky is littered with stars. The location is also a few minutes drive to downtown and 20 minutes to the nearest hiking trails that range in difficulty. The sound of the ocean is the most amazing sound you can hear. We miss it. Come prepared as the temperature varies. It can be extremely windy one day and peaceful the next after a down pour. The staff were very friendly and helpful when we required their services. My only complaint is that we had to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island