I chose this place because the ocean can be seen from your kitchen and living area, and nothing obscures it. I brought my kids here and there were other families on the beach for them to play with and lots for them to do, once they were in bed I could use the indoor pool and hot tub to relax. It was so quiet, and the staff were really friendly, and everyone else staying there. The rates are reasonable even without discount, so I would definitely make this my "go to" for Tofino. Really no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island