All reviews mud flats door leading chesterman beach room was clean short trail bird sanctuary whale watching two nights two night stay fridge and microwave great place to stay staff went out of their way the staff was friendly and helpful jacuzzi tub the ground floor gas fireplace king bed
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I have stayed at the Rainforest Inn on several occasions and it has always been a great experience. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The hotel and restaurant staff are all very kind and accommodating and the food is excellent! The outdoor shower is great for rinsing off our surfing gear - extra bonus for surfers!! The location is close to the action and all the beaches!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hey Jim

Thanks for the amazing rating/review. I appreciate you taking the time!!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

This was a great place to stay, easily on par with the far more expensive hotels in the area. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the kitchenettes fully stocked if you wanted to cook something yourself. The food in the restaurant was also excellent, and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend the mushroom brie Benny-it was delish!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Hey JustJules15

Thanks for stopping by and also leaving an amazing review. I also love that Benny, but I need to stop eating it everyday!!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend, her dog and myself just returned from a glorious 3 day 2 night stay at Jamie’s. Staff and accommodations set the mood for the perfect vacation. The room was a great size, private, clean and very cozy. The restaurant staff and food was top notch. Can’t wait to return:)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hey E160FMrob,

Thanks for the dope review!! We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Nice hotel with very nice staff. Nothing to complain about.
We stayed only one night, but I would have preferred to stay longer in this place.
In the evening there was live music in the bar. The breakfast was perfect.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Hello CMolendijk

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am really glad you got to experience the live music vibe in here.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I stayed one night to get some surfing in the next day. Maybe because it was late September, I had the whole dorm to myself. In hindsight, I should have taken all the blankets and made a blanket fort. Oh well.

The dorm room was very clean with fresh sheets, blanket and a towel. Each bed comes with its own outlet along with a low-brightness light so you don't disturb anyone else. Every bed gets a locker to store your stuff. The showers were also very clean and the water was hot. It was everything I asked for and the staff were very friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hey Jackwingsam

Thanks for the sick review! I would not have minded if you made a blanket fort. I probably would have also if I was in there by myself

Regards