“Favorably Impressed!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had a lunch consisting of two eggs, crisp bacon, fried breakfast styled potatoes, and a fruit bowl. Eggs done almost how I like them, potatoes were perfect (not greasy!), and I was able to have fruit instead of the usual toast. I am GF but limit the amount of rice via GF products I consume, because one cannot always know where the rice is sourced and arsenic can be an issue in rice coming from certain parts of the world. And fruit is a more refreshing option anyway!
Also when first seated at a small table (I was alone) I asked for a larger well-lit one because I had some papers to read over and notes to write to myself. I was readily accommodated!
The presentation of the food was eye-appealing.
I will go there for lunch again!

There are newer reviews for Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stopped for breakfast on our way out of town and so glad we did! Prices were very reasonable and the portions were huge. Food was very, very good and definitey had a home cooked quality. The hashbrowns were incredible! Service was also exceptional - very friendly and helpful. The restaurant itself is also very homey and lovely.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This restaurant is a must-try when visiting Tofino. Food are so delicious, nicely plated, huge portions and very affordable. We had lunch and dinner and everything we ordered were all so yummy, from appetizer to desert! Don't forget to order their s'mores, it's to die for!

Location is perfect and parking was never a problem.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

There is a bar side and a restaurant side and neither was busy when we arrived the Friday evening just before 6 pm. Our server was great and we came specifically because the resto offered a kids' menu. The hamburger and fries was a good deal for $7 but the kid's cheese pizza was a 4 slice, 6-inch pizza for a whopping $10!! There was good variety for the adult menu although i found my "catch of the day" very tasty but a bit under-filling at $28. Everything else we ordered was delicious with nice presentation. The resto is casual with booths and tables, and dimly lit when we arrived. This is a good place to go if you don't mind tasty meals with smallish portions in a relaxed environment.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We hit this place up for dinners and loved the burgers! the Chupacapra Burger was amazing and i hope it never changes! The breakfast was great as well and got us going every day we were there! good deals to be had through the week too! You know it's good when the locals eat there!