“Ate till I could pass out! ”

Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #18 of 57 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Despite being full after eating half a burger I still kept eating! It was very delicious! I especially love the fries too! And the honey garlic chicken! Overall, the looks of the restaurant gives off a modern/aboriginal vibe in my opinion. I definitely would come back again

JamiesRainforestInn, Host at Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Well it sounds like things went well for you Rheana! Thanks for the feedback.

Our restaurant definitely has the Tofino vibe, with local aboriginal culture being a part of that. We hope that you WILL come back, and keep finding delicious items from our chef.

See you again!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Tried waffles, bennies and classic - all excellent. Decorated with found art and distressed wood, fir slab tables.

Thank you for sharing brydle. Our breakfast and brunch are well regarded for good reason, we know people's expectations are high and we strive to keep the quality above and beyond.

To clarify to anyone reading, the meals are not decorated with found art and distressed wood, just the walls! :)

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We had several meals at this restaurant and they were all delicious. The service was top notch with the waiters being pleasant, helpful and efficient. The breakfasts especially were very good. After a breakfast at Jamie's you could cancel lunch. Even the coffee was good and I'm very particular.

Great to hear Nancy! And that you had several meals and walked away happy means we are doing things right.

We look forward to seeing you again, with some warm coffee to start your day :)

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had a lunch consisting of two eggs, crisp bacon, fried breakfast styled potatoes, and a fruit bowl. Eggs done almost how I like them, potatoes were perfect (not greasy!), and I was able to have fruit instead of the usual toast. I am GF but limit the amount of rice via GF products I consume, because one cannot always know where the rice is sourced and arsenic can be an issue in rice coming from certain parts of the world. And fruit is a more refreshing option anyway!
Also when first seated at a small table (I was alone) I asked for a larger well-lit one because I had some papers to read over and notes to write to myself. I was readily accommodated!
The presentation of the food was eye-appealing.
I will go there for lunch again!

Thank you for your review Robin. We are happy to offer gluten free options (as well and vegan / vegetarian / dairy free) to our guests.

Hearing that you enjoyed your meal and felt accommodated and welcome means a lot. Please come back and find some other delicious things to write about! :)

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stopped for breakfast on our way out of town and so glad we did! Prices were very reasonable and the portions were huge. Food was very, very good and definitey had a home cooked quality. The hashbrowns were incredible! Service was also exceptional - very friendly and helpful. The restaurant itself is also very homey and lovely.