Rosewood Hotel Georgia
US$218
US$209
Sandman Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$198
US$191
  • Restaurant
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$267
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$317
US$295
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$311
US$271
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$335
Travelocity
1,880 results
All reviewshawksworth restaurantbel cafeheated floorsshortbread cookiesrain showerhouse cardeluxe roomturn down servicesoaking tubart gallerybeautiful hotellobby barhuge bathroomcar servicefourth floorhotel experiencelittle touches
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Stayed at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia for our 25th wedding anniversary. At 45 & 44 years of age respectively - we are old enough to appreciate the finer things in life & young enough to still enjoy a good, slightly rowdy night on the town.

The staff at this hotel were extremely professional but managed to combine that trait with a sincere desire to do anything in their power to add enjoyment to their guests stay.

The ambience of the entire hotel is fantastic, and in particular the staff of the 1927 Lobby Lounge & the front desk personnel - were a true pleasure to interact with.

We are fairly well travelled, and have had the opportunity to stay at a number of 1st class hotel around the world. However, the Rosewood Hotel Georgia definitely rose to the top of the ranks for both luxurious surroundings & top notch customer service.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MWiebe01
Steve H, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thanks so much for sending comments about your visit in February. We appreciate it.

We read all comments to our team so they can see who sends feedback to Trip Advisor.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

5 Stars! The best of the best! I would highly recommend this hotel. I will return!

1  Thank Nomad04

You made our day by your posted comment on Trip Advisor.

We are very proud of our team and our hotel. We have spent the past 5 years in the planning to be prepared to take care of the many guests we are receiving daily.

Our goal is to roll out the RED Carpet to every guest.

Please try to come back very soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

My daughter and I had planned a special weekend and we were not disappointed. We felt we could live happily in the bathroom of our suite for a long time. The staff was professional, welcoming and attended to our every request. One of the staff even gave my daughter a special tour of the Hotel with a bit of a history lesson. She was able to take lots of pictures to satisfy her photography hobby. The room we had was luxurious - it is the nicest hotel room I've every stayed in. I felt like a queen. We could not have had a better time and would recommend the Rosewood Georgia to anyone. I'd love to try another Rosewood Hotel somewhere else...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lori F

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay in February, Having a special weekend is what it is all about. We are glad you had a GREAT time.
Our goal is to have you return many times and make this your "home away from home".

Please let us know the next time you plan a trip to Vancouver.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vancouver. I stayed there on business, but would come back with friends or a romantic stay. It was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The service was incredible and very attentive, always addressed by name. The rooms were luxurious, large in size. My favourite part was the bathroom with the oversized tub, rain shower and heated marble floor (amazing). I took a dip in the pool at 9pm, which was lovely. Very clean, and felt like I was in a resort. Location was central. You must try the Coffee at Bel Cafe...I became addicted. Hawksworth lived up to it's name. Great atmosphere, and mouthwatering food. I wish I had more time to try the Spa! Until next time.......

Room Tip: I stayed in Deluxe King Room which was perfect. I had a tour of the rooms leading up to the roof top with a hot tub outside...try that!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ElyseMikeB
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Upon arrival we pulled into the parking area and the valet greeted us warmly.
He directed us to the very private and unassuming entrance off of the garage and into a beautifully adorned and well layed out lobby. No less than three friendly and helpful people attended to us as we checked Iin and we were shown to our room on the 10th floor.
The room was perfect. A unique layout with modern decor inviting us to be comfortable and feel great. Amazing view of the art gallery and city. The heated floors in the marble tiled bathroom were a treat, and the deep soaker tub made for the ultimate in relaxation after a busy day of car travel. The big screen HD tv was a nice touch as was the lobby area of the room that allowed us to keep the rest of the room free of clutter. A small fridge, a fun espresso machine and wonderful linens highlighted the obvious depth of thought that went into room features. The spa, pool, and exercise room made for a comfortable experience and allowed us to enjoy the morning in privacy and style. Overall, the quality of the room, the service staff, and the amenities in the hotel are the best we have experienced in our travels!

• Stayed: February 2012