“Perfection.”

Ranked #4 of 90 Hotels in Vancouver
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfection.”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Wow is all I can say. Everything about this hotel is amazing. The hotel is newly renovated and they really did an outstanding job. The rooms are beautiful; beds very comfortable and bathroom is amazing. The fitness center is also great and very clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and really goes above and beyond to treat their guests well. I highly recommend this hotel and hope to be back someday very soon!

3 Thank MSM1685
Steve H, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very generous and gracious words. Everyone at the hotel worked very hard to make your stay a memorable one. Our daily goal is to exceed your expectations.

Our entire management and staff are very encouraged to know that we did just that.

We are honoured that you chose to stay at our hotel. Please come back soon.

Warm Regards,

Managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This place is gorgeous. My boyfriend surprised me with a stay for our anniversary, and I was NOT disappointed. From the moment you pull up to the hotel, the staff is top notch. They even called our little puppy by his name. The hotel is breathtaking, the staff goes above and beyond to make each of their guests feeling pampered. We had gone out for a walk and come back to a lovely hand written note wishing us a happy anniversary along with a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries dipped in gold leaf!! I was shocked that a hotel would do this. We will definatly be back the next time we are in Vancouver and still 3 weeks later have not stoped raving about the hotel or Hawksworth restaurant.

Room Tip: We got the junior suite and it was perfection.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank aliciamys
Dear Guest,

You made our day. Thank you for taking the time to post your review with Trip Advisor.

I have shared your comments with our team. Our daily goal is to exceed our guests expectations and create memories for you.....including your puppy!!

Please consider us as your "Home away from Home" for your next visit to Rosewood Hotel Georgia.

Warm Regards,

Concord, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed at the Rosewood Georgia for business for two nights. Two things really stood out: the service and the bathroom. Service-wise, every hotel staff person was friendly, engaging, and helpful. Everyone went the extra mile to make the stay special, from delivering the weather report on wake-up calls to getting cabs. And the bathroom was the best ever! I was in an executive suite and the bathroom was huge with a heated floor; huge, deep tub; separate glass shower stall with four shower heads in the ceiling, creating a small waterfall; and two vanities/sinks. The room itself was very nice, also. The Fitness Center was great, too -- much larger and better outfitted than the average hotel gym. My only teeny complaint was the prices of room service, which seemed extravagant, even for a luxury hotel. My breakfast -- eggs, potatoes, bagel with cream cheese, fruit plate, and several cans of diet coke -- was $62! Food was, however, completely delicous. All in all, I won't even look at another hotel if I go back to Vancouver -- will absolutely book at the Rosewood!

fitness center

2 Thank Clarkthehorse
Vancouver
Reviewed 23 April 2012

What a beautiful place. Right from reception to check-out service was impeccable. Rooms were immaculate. Couldn't find one thing we would change. My husband fell in love with the state of the art lighting system. Little things like an electronic privacy button instead of a tacky sign outside the door dodn't go unnoticed. Bathroom was massive and had a huge soaker tub and triple sized shower. Would stay there again anytime!

Room Tip: We looked out over the art gallery which was great but check first to make sure there aren't any...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank VancouverBlondie
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Staying at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia was a phenomenal experience. The hotel is upscale and modern, yet, understated in a traditional sense. The staff is attentive and pleasant but, not obtrusive. The room was incredibly comfortable and housekeeping came twice per day. I had an amazing 80 minute hot stone massage at the spa. Sherri was very experienced and customized the massage to accommodate my requests. Another great feature was the salt water lap pool which was extremely relaxing. I am not a swimmer; yet, for some reason I was compelled to swim laps at Hotel Georgia. The therapeutic lights in the pool was a new experience for me and something I really enjoyed. I think light therapy really works!

Another memorable moment was when I arrived one evening with a bottle of wine, cheese and a loaf of French bread to take up to my room. The concierge assessed my fare and kindly asked if I would like a plate and knife to enjoy my "dinner". Room service arrived less that 3 minutes later at my door with a sharp knife, plate and napkin. The service at the hotel was exceptional and it was an experience I will always remember.

3 Thank ACJ611
Steve H, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Dear Guest,

What a pleasant comment you sent to Trip Advisor about your stay with us. Thank you.

Each day we receive so many wonderful accolades from our guests.

In the world of hospitality, the ability to anticipate what customers want, before they ask for it can be a true competitive advantage. We believe this is one of our "service hallmarks" and we are glad we exceeded your expectations.

Please come back again soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I arrived 24 hours later than planned (thanks BA) and expected the normal kind of hotel welcome experience.....but wow....completely different experience. Was treated like royalty!!
The room was superb. As there on business, didn't get to experience the spa or the pool, but the room and bathroom were so comfortable and clean.

Ok, so the room wasnt massive, but it was more than big enough for a business traveller.

The hotel lobby bar did nice food, well presented, quickly delivered by friendly staff and was a decent price.

The one time I did make breakfast I found it a little expensive. I suppose I'm more used to the buffet style. Maybe next time I'll avoid the fresh OJ.

Room rate was sort of as expected for a city centre hotel, but could easily have been much,much more.

Very friendly staff.

I'd definitely use this place again.

2 Thank tdLeeds
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I highly recommend this hotel--from the time I made my reservation to when I checked out, the service was exceptional. I was heading to a conference in Vancouver and Diane in reservations worked with me to ensure we were able to stay in the hotel even though the conference organizers could not get us a room. Thank you, Diane! The hotel property was amazing but it was the service and attention to detail that blew me away. From the turn down service that came with a bottle of water and shortbread cookie, to the Nespresso machine in the room, to the beautiful gym-- it was all wonderful. The bathroom is incredible as well. Beautiful accents made me feel as if I was in a spa bathroom. When we asked for a sushi reservation that was close to the hotel, the concierge recommended a delicious and very reasonably priced place. The concierge made a reservation for us and then followed up to make sure it was up to our expectations. On our last day, we checked out and were heading straight to the airport. The concierge on duty recommended that we take the sky train to save a bunch of money and time. He even walked us part way over to the station. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this hotel. Service is exceptional. I will now go out of my way to see if there is a Rosewood hotel in any city that I am visiting.

3 Thank emilyCO