“Wonderful experience. ”
Review of Axum

Axum
Reserve with OpenTable
Axum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #871 of 3,893 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

If you have not had Ethiopian food before, try this place. It is a surprisingly wonderful experience. Great food, wonderful service. And yes - location in no way reflects the quality of experience.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff. The online ordering through YP made ordering very simple. After going to pick up the food I as a little disappointed we were not eating in. The atmosphere looked great. We got the food home and loved the taste. We would definitely order again.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I recently had the opportunity to attend an event catered by the friendly folks at Axum. This was my first foray into Ethiopian cuisine and I am happy to say that it will not be my last. The variety of dishes was outstanding as was the flavour and aroma. For the vegetarians out there, you will NOT be disappointed. More importantly though were the friendly staff who patiently guided us through each of the dishes and answered all of our inane questions with a smile. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I co-worker recommended this place. I am so glad he did.My brother-in-law had the Awaze Tibs. My wife had the Yebeg Alicha Wat and I had the Doro Tibs hot. I tried my the two other items that were ordered both were good. Mine was awesome. Flavour was good and not too spicy. The Injera bread was very good as well. I would like to go back and try more items

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We had dinner after a long day. Just delicious. Tender meat. Perfectly spiced veggies. Smiling service. Reasonable price. And there was live music. My son played African drum in accompaniment.