“Great Greek taste”

Ranked #1,455 of 4,118 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Neighbourhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Reviewed April 4, 2018

It looked clean, bright and new. Loved the unique flavors added to give some zest to Greek. Everything we had was very good. The spinach filo pie was so light and delicious. Would go back again for sure.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

This is some of the best Greek food we've ever tasted....and at a fast food stall at Granville Island Market. The food is very tasty, reasonably priced with very ample portions served up with a big smile. We had the calamari dish and it was stupendous!!
Bravo Sprig!!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Sprig a new style of homemade low processed fast food. All done in daily small batches and even the pita bread is homemade. The menu is stellar, offering modem Mediterranean fair like no other in the area and is a welcome addition to the Granville Island Food Court.

The whole calamari skewered and grilled was fantastic as was the flavours of the lamb pita wrap. But disappointingly I went back the following week for another wrap and it tasted totally different from the time before. :-( Must comment on all the sauces and condiments as are amazing and fresh unique flavours. I just wish the main items were prepared with the same level of attention.

I have been back a 3 times to try additional items that caught my eye,. And although my 1st review was fantastic I must say that the execution is lacking . Its an amazing menu to read and sounds so good. But the duck fat fries were under cooked and of the 2 times, each time to a greater degree. The menu was designed by a consulting chef from the US who did an amazing job. But the training to execute is not there yet. Being a new restaurant I really hope they make the changes needed for accuracy in execution and consistency. I really wanted to rate Sprig higher as so much is good and yet it lacks the finishing touches that could make it sensational.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I had a wonderful fried halloumi and greens wrap with the most delicious mint dressing!

Will definitely be back before I leave.