“Deliciousness!”

Ranked #27 of 59 Bakeries in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a couple pastries, and they were so good. Had the chese croissant, the chocolate croissant, and a cinnamon bun. Together with a couple of lattes, and we were set! There was so much to choose from, though! Yum!

There are newer reviews for Fratelli Bakery

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love their pastries and cakes. There are about 6 different types of cannolis, puff pastries, assortment of 21 cakes, and many other delicious desserts. Some of my favourite cakes are: St Honore, Black Forest, and Fresh Fruit - pre-order your cake if possible, so you're not disappointed. Marco can make a custom cake if you need it for a special occasion.Dietary restrictions are addressed with sugar free items, gluten free, and dairy free.

Whatever you order, you will not be disappointed. I pre-order my cake(s) from here for birthdays, special occasions, and special events - 5-6 times a year.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

We only tried the cookies here but they were amazing. We walked by it so many times and every time they had an amazing offering of fresh treats and lots of other options. Great cookies!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Try the cannoli... Just the plain, straight up classic. We went into the city and my husband was craving cannoli. We searched all over downtown Vancouver and finally someone suggested we get over to Fratelli's to try theirs! I'm so glad we made it 10 minutes to close and got to try one (ok, we had 3)... It was so worth running up Commercial to make it before 5:30! (...and I don't run for much!!)

1  Thank KM_Gibsons
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Family-owned Fratelli’s Bakery on Commercial Drive has the most amazing pastries. At our office, every time someone is celebrating their birthday, we order our cakes from there. The Lemon Cake is probably my favourite. Best to order ahead of time if want cakes, but they will have some ready to order off the counter. It’s a little more expensive than normal but worth the price you pay. They have dozens of different types of pastries, mostly Italian ones, and most are pretty good. You had better not be on a diet if you decide to go there!