“yummy bakery on the drive”
Review of Fratelli Bakery

Fratelli Bakery
Ranked #24 of 70 Bakeries in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Reviewed 1 July 2017

they have yummy baked goods and breads at this Drive institution.
we ordered the cannolis, macaroons, velvet cake, and more.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love the bignes and st honore cakes......and canollis.....and all the assortments of pastries , breads etc......mmmmm YUM!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have been hearing of this fabulous Italian bakery from many of my friends and finally I made the trip into Vancouver and wow I was back in Italy when I was the variety of Italian breads, cakes and pastries in Fratelli's. I bought an assortment of pastries including two kinds of cannoli's, some panna cotta and some Italian bread and buns. When we tasted everything I bought I was transported back to Italy. This bakery makes everything in the true Italian style so when you eat the cannoli it will take you back to what you tasted in Sicily. The breads and buns ( coronette) were perfect and truly Italian style. I wished I had bought a Saint Honore cake but you have to have something else to look forward to.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I happened on this lovely bakery after enjoying a latte with a friend next door at Café Calabria - he recommended it when I said I couldn't find really good canolis. Well, to my amazement, they had several varieties - I tried most of them - but the original Sicilian is still the best by far!

Cookies are fresh. Neapolitans are nicely sweetened. Tarts are tanto tasty. Saint Honore cakes come in 2 sizes: 5 puff balls for $20 or 10 for $30.

Might not be the cheapest option or the friendliest (depends on the server) on the Drive but I don't think there are any better treats than Fratelli's.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The panini sandwich we got while on our Taste of Vancouver Walking tour was so delicious. I'm mad at our tour guide for telling us to pace ourself as you won't have room for all the goodies we're going to eat on the tour so I took one of the smaller piece of the panini. I wish I'd taken the largest one it was so good. Loads of meat, cheese, pickled eggplant and roasted peppers and great tasting mustard.

This place is busy and lots of people working but make sure you make eye contact to get them to take your order. there also have some great pasta dishes, oils, pastas and specialty Italian cooking goodies

1  Thank Buttercup5687