Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$230
US$401
US$235
Preferred Hotels
4,332 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suiteelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinedowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomstanley parkvalet parkingloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelturn down service
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We have just returned from a week at L'Hermitage, staying in a Signature Suite. The hotel and staff are top notch. The room was excellent and the housekeeping service was out of this world. Returning each day from a busy day we were greeted with a newly serviced room and each night came back to re-made beds, soft playing music, the fire lit and chocolates on the pillows (much to our kid's delight). We didn't make a lot of use of hotel staff generally as we research and plan our trips extensively, but L'Hermitage staff were really helpful and throughtful, even offering us umbrellas on one morning it was raining. Hotel is in a superb location and easy walking distance from everything. A must for restaurants: Guu Garlic (Robson Street), Go Fish (Granville Island) and Meat and Bread (for the best sandwiches in the world). Granville Market is excellent with the most amazing veg. Capilano and Grouse Mountain were excellent - use the free shuttle to Capilano, from waterfront. Transport connections are EASY we caught the Sky Train from Waterfront to YVR and it only cost $13.75 for four of us, and only took about 1/2 hour.

Room Tip: Our Signature Suite overlooked Richard's Street. Occassionally we heard shouting/sirens at night, but not to the extent of waking us. Staying in a city you expect to hear some noise!.
2  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Stayed here during a business trip to beautiful Vancouver. I would have given this hotel 5 stars except for one thing: it's only 7 stories- floors 5-7 of an apartment building- and if street noise bothers you, look elsewhere at one of Vancouver's many high rise hotels. However, the L'Hermitage staff were outstanding and quickly moved me to a slightly quieter room on a less busy street than Robson when I explained I was a light sleeper. Other than this the hotel is just great: staff go out of their way to please guests, rooms are absolutely lovely with big bathrooms and soaking tubs. The hotel in general is hip, clean, and gorgeous. Everything you need is nearby including an IGA grocery, all sorts of restaurants, transport, shopping. Its a few blocks from the Skytrain to the airport. Has a beautiful outdoor heated pool and hot tub and very nice gym. I did not eat at the restaurant so can't comment on that. I wouldn't stay here again only because of the street noise, but would defintely recommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: Get one on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lady911Driver
Reviewed February 17, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I usually do not take the time write a review about a hotel as they usually do not stand out to me. I was so happy with my experience at this hotel I just have to say something. I planned a really nice birthday surpise for my boyfriend. It was amazing, service was fantastic, hotel room was beautiful. I don't have really anything to complain about. Thank you for making my boyfriends birthday the best birthday he has ever had.

Room Tip: the 5th floor was so close to all the amenites. Fantastic.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2012

At first I thought the price of the stay was a bit much, however I wanted to have a special 4 days with my wife and daughter and having a kitchen available to us in the center of the city was an important feature so I decided to go with the L'Hermitage Hotel.

From the time of my arrival, I was impressed. The room was fantastic, the service even better. The staff makes you feel wonderful and ensures that you have what you need. We were very comfortable the entire time we stayed.

The location in the city feels safe, and is close to everything that we wanted to see and do.

The only thing I would suggest for the hotel is to put a small dining table in the room. With a small child, having a table would have made meal time great. We struggled with our meal time as we needed to use the coffee table as our dining table.