L'Hermitage Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$228
US$182
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$55
US$163
US$156
4,128 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suitejean michelelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinedowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomstanley parkvalet parkingloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I can't say that I've actually stayed in a bad hotel in Vancouver, but this shines out as the best I've stayed in. My husband and I had flown over from Calgary to see the Canucks in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Usually if you wear anything less than a business suit, a lot of posh hotels will be very disdainful and offhand - not L'Hermitage!! Staff all very chatty and lovely! We'd booked a Boutique Room - very good size, lovely furnishings, fab bathroom. Included in the deal was a complimentary breakfast - not an enormous selection, but very good quality - and free parking (which we didn't need) - and the cost was very reasonable for a high quality city centre hotel. The adjacent restaurant, Q4 Al Centro, opened specially on the Sunday night because of the hockey, and we ate there after the match. Food excellent Italian style, and service fabulous, and they weren't even sniffy about us coming in dressed in our Canucks teeshirts! We'll be back!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed at the L'Hermitage for 5 nights in early April. Perfect location at the corner of Robson/Richards which is within walking distance to all the bars and restaurants in Yaletown and on Grandville. A supermarket is also right at the corner of the street. Very efficient and friendly services by front desk staff. The room is big and the bed is very comfortable. Our room actually faces the street but the I could hardly hear any noise from outside. Will definitely choose this hotel again for my next visit to YVR.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed recently 3 nights at L'Hermitage, awesome experience. Didn't have the chance to use the facilities nor the restaurant, but the interactions i had with the staff was excellent, they were courteous and quick to respond to any question and extremely helpful!
Room was great, wi-fi worked perfectly, and room amenities were perfect. A+

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had requested for a quiet room and were given one facing the pool.We are particular about noise from the neighboring rooms and were glad that we did not hear any except when the opposite occupants closed their door which was an acceptable level.
The only thing which we did not really like was the sharing of the small lobby with owners/tenants of the same complex as the hotel only occupies the 5th to 7th floors even though there were separate elevators for the hotel guests.
The location of the hotel is good.There is a trolley stop at the Library Square which is convenient and it is a short walk away.Besides, there are a number of eating places nearby.A supermarket is also closeby at the corner of Richards St and Robson.
Both the concierges are very informative.There is a quick response to any requests.
All in all, a good hotel which we will definitely consider staying when we visit Vancouver again.There was a convention and the rooms were priced on the higher side during those few days.

Room Tip: Rooms and suites facing the pool area are quieter as they are not facing Richards Street which is the front of the hotel.
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My first thought was don't review this, it is too good for word to get out.

I booked a one bedroom suite for my wife and I to have a no-kids getaway. The room was a real full on luxury condo ready to move in. I mean full luxury kitchen with luxury appliances and quality cookware. Quality cookware as in much better than stuff you usually find in timeshares or normal long stay places. Laundry washer and dryer, check. Pool and hot tub, check. The included breakfast was quite good with fresh, not frozen pastries.

I am blown away because there was so much more value here than other choices in Vancouver and there was no downside. I can only worry that prices will go up and up because for now it's a tremendous deal.

Stayed: April 2012