L'Hermitage Hotel
The Burrard(Vancouver)
US$240
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$250
US$192
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$190
US$170
US$294
US$262
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

US$287
Preferred Hotels
US$218
US$182
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$222
US$245
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$232
Agoda.com
4,221 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suitejean michelelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinestanley parkdowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomsmall hotelvalet parkingloved this hotel
Reviewed March 18, 2017

This hotel offers superb service, very comfortable rooms, and an excellent breakfast. I is well situated in the downtown core and is within walking distance or easy commute to most Vancouver tourist locations. Visitors should note that the parking is not free, and the $31 valet fee is added to the room rate. I will return again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank S9625PEdavidz
JM-Tanguy, General Manager at L'Hermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Dear S9625PEdavidz,

I wish to thank you for staying with us at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver and to let you know how much we appreciated your patronage.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the hotel amenities, the breakfast and the services our team provided in making your visit a memorable one. I do look forward to welcoming you on your next visit in our beautiful city.

Kind regards,

L’Hermitage Hotel Vancouver
jmtanguy@lhermitagevancouver.com

Reviewed March 18, 2017

Very friendly and courteous staff. Extremely comfortable bed and especially bedding. Room surpassed our expectations. Tasteful decor with beautiful wallpaper. They have a delicious and varied buffet breakfast.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank watthe001

Dear watthe001,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing L’Hermitage Hotel on your last trip and to let you know how much we appreciated your business.

I am delighted to learn that your stay at L’Hermitage Hotel Vancouver has exceeded your expectations and I thank you for having shared your experience on Trip Advisor.

We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming again very soon.

Kind Regards,

L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver
jmtanguy@lhermitagevancouver.com

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Great place. I arrived at 9 am after a 13 hour flight. They sent me to their private lounge area with complementary tea. Room was ready just as I finished. Complementary car dropped me off at the ferry where I could go to Granville island and the staff were so friendly, they couldn't be more helpful. Gave advise from what to see, where to eat and made me very welcome.

Room was great. the outdoor heated pool was fun. Location is walking distance all nearly all the major attractions.

Highly recommend

Room Tip: Get a room on the floor with the pool
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TardisAust

Dear TardisAust,

What a pleasure to read your wonderful comments; thank for your support and your kind recommendations.

The team joins me in thanking you for the words of praise you took the time to post on Trip Advisor further your stay with us at the L’Hermitage Hotel Vancouver. We do hope to see you soon in your new home away from home.

Kind regards,

L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver
jmtanguy@lhermitagevancouver

Reviewed March 17, 2017

We needed something beyond the same ol', same ol' and found this oasis in the heart of Vancouver, within walking distance of fabulous restaurants and entertainment. The gym and pool are world class fitness facilities.

Room Tip: We chose chardonnay with a fruit/cheese plate to greet us in our tastefully accented room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed March 16, 2017

We have stayed at the hotel on four occasions now and would always stay here when in Vancouver. The staff are extremely polite and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are amazing and they have the best beds I have ever slept in !!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends