4,594 results
All reviews l hermitage bedroom signature suite electric fireplace full kitchen nespresso machine downtown vancouver washer dryer steam room wonderful hotel lounge area hot tub large bathroom stanley park valet parking loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel turn down service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for just one night but were very impressed with this boutique hotel.
Quick check in, polite and helpful staff and lovely rooms, ours had a fireplace....very cozy.
Amenities were all high end and bathroom was spacious.
Breakfast was included and was excellent.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JM-Tanguy, General Manager at L'Hermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear travelbugged62,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and your kind words regarding the service provided by our dedicated associates. It is always a pleasure to receiver positive feedback and words of encouragement from our guests and I am glad to hear that we provided you with such an exceptional service. Your kind words did not go unnoticed by the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was attending a concert with my husband so we wanted something within walking distance of Roger's arena. From the moment we checked in for the night and were granted a complimentary upgrade to a boutique suite... our stay was fabulous!! The staff are the friendliest I've ever encountered in a hotel. The room was nicely done with a spacious full kitchen, cozy electric fireplace and a cool little office space off the bedroom adjacent to the windows. We opted to have their breakfast buffet and it was awesome! Lovely dining space that was very classy and featured orchid blooms allover the place! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JM-Tanguy, General Manager at L'Hermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sarahw813,

I would like to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us; especially enjoying the friendliness and amiability of our team. Comments like yours motivate all our staff to continue working hard. The fact that we continue to receive positive reviews from our guests is proof of our commitment to consistent and quality service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellence from all of the courteous and friendly staff that I had the pleasure of I reacting with. The room was comfortable, private and remarkably quiet for such a central location. I would not hesitate to recommend L'Hermitage Hotel to anyone looking for service and comfort beyond compare in downtown Vancouver.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trail54243492713,

Thank you so very much for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and found our property to be one of the best in the city. I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon for another relaxing stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2019

L'Hermitage Vancouver is one of the best value luxury hotels we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The rooms are spacious, well laid out, the staff could not be more accommodating and they really care about the quality of your stay.

Since we travel from Europe to Canada we always have a bit of dreaded jet-lag when we arrive. One of the things I appreciate is the gym being opened 24 hours a day... Im not a devout athlete by any means but I do appreciate being able to unwind when it suits me.

There was a bit of work going on in the hotel, the work was necessary due to a leak, and was only conducted during the day, but unfortunately due to jet-lag it was really affecting our ability get some must needed sleep. I called downstairs and the staff was not only apologetic but immediately offered to move us down the hall... the continued to check on us during the remainder of our stay.

We left Vancouver to spend the week in Whistler at supposedly the 'best hotel in Whistler' and the experience pales in comparison. We are on our way back to L'Hermitage today for a few final days before heading back home.

For anyone looking for a lovely bit of luxury in the heart of downtown Vancouver, at an incredibly reasonable price, the L'Hermitage is your very best option.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JM-Tanguy, General Manager at L'Hermitage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Perfectly_Sorted

Thank you sharing with Trip Advisor readers your latest experience at L'Hermitage Hotel Vancouver in Paris. I am pleased to hear that our Hotel delivers an ''extraordinaire" experience like no other. I am delighted that you find our modest property to have that overall understated elegance and European sophistication.

Until we have the pleasure of having you back,

Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay for 2 nights. Pool and hot tub were well maintained and really great rooftop. The breakfast was a huge selection with great quality food and service. High tea was an awesome experience with incredible service and food, definitely a great experience. We could not have asked for better service or friendlier staff.