“Fresh Sushi!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Robson Street
Transit: We are located one block from major public transit stops. Downtown bound buses travel north on Seymour (just east of us) and Outbound buses travel south on Howe just west of us. Using the Sky Train? Closest Stop is the Pacific Centre Mall; just 1 1/2 blocks to our north. Numerous taxis can be found up and down Granville entertainment corridor.
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I have trip advisor to thank for this one! The reviews were correct great fresh sushi and great price. You have the option of eating outside as well. This area is also good to walk off your meal.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

We stumbled across this gem of a Japenese bistro bar and we just loved the food. Great sushi and teriyaki chicken. Our children who are super fussy eaters just loved the restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Let me explain....I don't eat much Asian style food, but my husband wanted to try this restaurant. My husband ordered ribs and I had the chicken teriyaki. I was really impressed! My chicken was tender, juicy and full of flavor. I tried my husband's ribs and they too were really good. My husband also has the California roll which he also really enjoyed. The service was very good. I am glad I tried something new!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Recommended by the concierge of our hotel, and it was fantastic. The service was outstanding, and the sushi was fresh. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Since we had a late afternoon gastronomic tour in Gastown, we decided to eat later and grab some sushi. We like rolls and tried three of their signature rolls at Shuraku. We were not disappointed as all three were really good. We had the Enchanted Forest Roll, Dynamic Roll and Volcano Roll. We thought the Enchanted Forest Roll was the most unique and the best. The staff are all having fun and make yo feel really welcome.