Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Limo service

Hi Used this service yesterday from Horseshoe Bay ferry to hotel near the airport. Initially I was... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
Eternallyhopeful
via mobile
Best Way To Get To Whistler

I have ridden with Benz Tours for 5 years now and they have always taken great care of our group... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2020
Gary A

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Vancouver
from US$123.80
More Info
from US$26.17
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I use Benz tours very often and they are awesome i get messages if delays and they rectify any issues. It s sea to sky highway one of the most dangerous highways and challenging route.Two of their drivers stand out John and Mark. Mark drove me in a blizzard safely home. John always on time and very friendly. He truly cares about his passengers.

1  Thank Hani M
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I sent a message to ask for their office address and to have a little bit of information about them since I live in Whistler and I have never seen any car with their logo and I received no answer. I'm pretty sure they are a scam! They also call themselves Whistler Vans

4  Thank Elisa G
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

*Do not make the same mistake we did*
Avoid this company at all costs!!!
Our first time to Vancouver to go Skiing at Whistler :

We booked our shuttle service online at Whistlervan.com / Benz tours it prompts you to book by pick up area. We selected Downtown Vancouver which gives you a drop down list of hotels to choose from.
Since we went into Downtown Vancouver to buy a GoPro for our Ski trip we decided to walk around and have lunch near The Burrard Hotel. So we selected pick up at The Burrard Hotel. We were there at the pick up at about 4:15 and it was scheduled for 4:40pm. My husband called to confirm our pick up location and time. He was told everything was as expected however another clients flight was late so our pick up would be closer to 5pm.
5pm came and went, I was getting anxious and impatient from waiting, especially since we couldn't get through the telephone to anyone at the company. We didn't know what was going on. I began looking up rental car companies in case they didn't show. At 6:15pm my husband received a phone call explaining that we needed to go to Burrard station by the Hyatt Regency that the shuttle was there now. We walked about 9 blocks with our 55lb suitcase full of ski gear and clothes as well as carry on bags to the shuttle. I was especially upset by the drivers demeanor towards us. My husband told the driver how disappointed and unprofessional they had behaved. The driver was argumentative from the start pulling his cellphone out and telling us to look at his schedule. That he was never scheduled to pick us up at The Burrard Hotel. After seeing that we were receiving absolutely no apologies or customer service my husband cursed under his breath as he placed our suite case into the trunk of the shuttle. The driver at that point became quite belligerent with us both and began cursing at us and telling us we could go find another shuttle to get to Whistler and that it made no difference to him whether we used their shuttle service or not. I honestly was uneasy after that incident and would have rather walk and hike all the way to Whistler but being that I'm pregnant that would be a health risk. My husband and I had prepaid for our shuttle and wanted to get out to Whistler so we sucked it up and quietly boarded the shuttle. We made it in one piece after the jolting ride to the mountain. We will never use Benz tours or Whistler vans or any company linked or associated with them ever again and urge to avoid making the same mistake we made.

2  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

I was a bit concerned reading the previous reviews, but had already booked before I found them.

They showed up on time and got us to the airport on time. My experience with these guys was great and we had no issues.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank wake c
Reviewed March 9, 2017

This Company does not show up on time, does not back their service. TERRIBLE . Would recommend using ANY OTHER SERVICE

Date of experience: March 2017