“Benz Tours”
Review of Benz Tours

Benz Tours
Ranked #21 of 39 Transportation in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Benz Tours specialize in providing the following services: Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler One Day Tours; Vancouver, Whistler, Airport shuttle bus services; Convention shuttles; Corporate travel; School groups; YVR Airport & Cruise ship transfers; Hotel Door to Door Pick up Custom transfers & more!
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Very nice drivers clean vehicles on time and they are very informative and convenient comfort very approachable drivers fast and you're money will be so worth it. Got a big comfy place inside the van and they are responsive when and you wanna get pick up you can call or message them and they will respond to you in a polite manner. We had a good experience with the travel we came from.whistler and we don't have to worry about driving or travelling by transit this company benz Tours is really good to.go to if you want a good comfortable van polite drivers and very affordable

All reviews
"yvr"
in 7 reviews
"baggage"

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Johnson was my driver and was at the pick up point 10mins early just like myself so we got away well on time. I was lucky and was the only one booked on that day from Whistler to YVR. The trip was catered entirely to me and as we were making good time even stopped at a couple of places to admire the view on what was a beautiful day.
They offer unbelievable flexibility too!

1  Thank 348matthewa
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We were picked up on time. Our driver was passionate about this area. He went out of his way to make our tour a memorable experience.

1  Thank pejomo2014
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I use Benz tours very often and they are awesome i get messages if delays and they rectify any issues. It s sea to sky highway one of the most dangerous highways and challenging route.Two of their drivers stand out John and Mark. Mark drove me in a blizzard safely home. John always on time and very friendly. He truly cares about his passengers.

Date of experience: April 2017