“AMAZING SERVICE! ”
Review of Benz Tours

Benz Tours
Ranked #21 of 39 Transportation in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Benz Tours specialize in providing the following services: Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler One Day Tours; Vancouver, Whistler, Airport shuttle bus services; Convention shuttles; Corporate travel; School groups; YVR Airport & Cruise ship transfers; Hotel Door to Door Pick up Custom transfers & more!
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was a little hesitant to book with these guys. I was getting my mum a shuttle up to Whistler so I wanted the best for her. I called to confirm that everything would be ok and they were amazing. They were so accommodating and prompt. They were very polite and courteous to both myself and my mum. I will use them over and over again

1  Thank aoife j
"yvr"
in 7 reviews
"baggage"

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Benz Tours picked me up at Crystal Lodge Whistler and took me Vancouver Airport in style. My driver Johnson arrived on time, was friendly and got me to my YVR terminal with time to spare. I'd recommend Benz Tours to anyone needing a van and will use again when I return to Whistler.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Recently was on a business trip to Whistler and needed a shuttle from the airport to whistler and back.
Extremely fair price for what you get. Round trip was $90 plus tax, and both times the drivers showed up early. The van is an oversized Mercedes Benz van and was nice and clean. For that price I was very impressed and would definitely use again!

1  Thank gkreim
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Very nice drivers clean vehicles on time and they are very informative and convenient comfort very approachable drivers fast and you're money will be so worth it. Got a big comfy place inside the van and they are responsive when and you wanna get pick up you can call or message them and they will respond to you in a polite manner. We had a good experience with the travel we came from.whistler and we don't have to worry about driving or travelling by transit this company benz Tours is really good to.go to if you want a good comfortable van polite drivers and very affordable