“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Benz Tours

Benz Tours
Ranked #21 of 39 Transportation in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Benz Tours specialize in providing the following services: Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler One Day Tours; Vancouver, Whistler, Airport shuttle bus services; Convention shuttles; Corporate travel; School groups; YVR Airport & Cruise ship transfers; Hotel Door to Door Pick up Custom transfers & more!
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews after I had already booked and was a little worried they might not show up. However they showed up where they were supposed to and the driver was extremely nice. I would definitely book with them especially because they dropped me off right at my hotel.

Date of experience: June 2017
"yvr"
in 7 reviews
"baggage"

Reviewed May 22, 2017

After reading some of the trolls slagging these guys I was a little scared but Johnson was great. Picked us up on time and got us to Whistler direct with no hassle. You cannot beat this price getting to Whistler. One the way back to the Airport again they were right on time and got me to the airport with lots of time to spare. Just note what the traffic is like in Vancouver as these guys cannot control traffic delays. So if you are needing to go somewhere during rush hour give them the time necessary and you will have no issues.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was a little hesitant to book with these guys. I was getting my mum a shuttle up to Whistler so I wanted the best for her. I called to confirm that everything would be ok and they were amazing. They were so accommodating and prompt. They were very polite and courteous to both myself and my mum. I will use them over and over again

1  Thank aoife j
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Benz Tours picked me up at Crystal Lodge Whistler and took me Vancouver Airport in style. My driver Johnson arrived on time, was friendly and got me to my YVR terminal with time to spare. I'd recommend Benz Tours to anyone needing a van and will use again when I return to Whistler.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Recently was on a business trip to Whistler and needed a shuttle from the airport to whistler and back.
Extremely fair price for what you get. Round trip was $90 plus tax, and both times the drivers showed up early. The van is an oversized Mercedes Benz van and was nice and clean. For that price I was very impressed and would definitely use again!

1  Thank gkreim