“Grateful for going above and beyond”
Review of Benz Tours

Benz Tours
Ranked #21 of 39 Transportation in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Benz Tours specialize in providing the following services: Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler One Day Tours; Vancouver, Whistler, Airport shuttle bus services; Convention shuttles; Corporate travel; School groups; YVR Airport & Cruise ship transfers; Hotel Door to Door Pick up Custom transfers & more!
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I picked this group because they were the cheapest I found online. The driver was very hospitable, but most importantly, when my flight was changed last minute he drove from and to Whistler again just for me after I had missed my booked shuttle time. This is an expensive endeavor for the company, and they did not charge me extra for this.
I cannot comment on their punctuality as I was obviously not a typical scheduled trip, but I am really grateful that they had my back in getting me to Whistler that day, which is really fantastic service.

Date of experience: June 2017
"yvr"
in 7 reviews
"baggage"

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews after I had already booked and was a little worried they might not show up. However they showed up where they were supposed to and the driver was extremely nice. I would definitely book with them especially because they dropped me off right at my hotel.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Krstina79
Reviewed May 22, 2017

After reading some of the trolls slagging these guys I was a little scared but Johnson was great. Picked us up on time and got us to Whistler direct with no hassle. You cannot beat this price getting to Whistler. One the way back to the Airport again they were right on time and got me to the airport with lots of time to spare. Just note what the traffic is like in Vancouver as these guys cannot control traffic delays. So if you are needing to go somewhere during rush hour give them the time necessary and you will have no issues.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was a little hesitant to book with these guys. I was getting my mum a shuttle up to Whistler so I wanted the best for her. I called to confirm that everything would be ok and they were amazing. They were so accommodating and prompt. They were very polite and courteous to both myself and my mum. I will use them over and over again

1  Thank aoife j