Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Limo service

Hi Used this service yesterday from Horseshoe Bay ferry to hotel near the airport. Initially I was... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
Eternallyhopeful
via mobile
Best Way To Get To Whistler

I have ridden with Benz Tours for 5 years now and they have always taken great care of our group... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2020
Gary A

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Vancouver
from US$123.80
More Info
from US$26.17
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

It was great to use Benz tours to get from Vancouver airport to Whistler. Although my flight was late, communication was great and they were still on hand to help me out. The driver was knowledgeable and informative throughout the drive and went over and above to help me at my destination. Thank you so much!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We used Benz Tours for 3 day trips - Vancouver City, Victoria, and Whistler. We had a great time. The guide was very friendly and accommodating, especially to seniors with mobility issues. He took us to places that no other tour companies go. We went to the Lynn Valley suspension bridge, which was free and much less crowded than the highly popular and costly Capilano bridge. We also went to a free salmon farm where we saw salmon running and jumping their way upstream. There were very few tourists at this place. He was always on time and very generous with his time (some very long days).

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank JonShavor
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I was running late for my tour that I had booked, I called benz tours and they informed me that my tour wasn't until tomorrow. They voulentaraly came and picked us up and drove us comfortably to whistler. I would highly recommend this tour, very easy and great service :)

1  Thank Jon G
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This is my first review on this site, I felt I had to as I genuinely was surprised about how amazing my journey was.

To start out I had to push my pick up back one day, this was not a problem at all, no fuss easy change.

Pickup was quick, I was the only one travelling, the journey was smooth, van was elegant and the driver was extremely courteous and friendly, he told me all about the area and towns, he even stopped to buy me a mint coffee from the area!

I will definitely be using Benz tours again! And I highly recommend them to everyone else!

1  Thank Hads P
Reviewed August 16, 2017

These days, you can almost count on something going wrong with your flight plans. Benz Tours is the only transport company that picks up from Vancouver Airport after 8:00 p.m. and takes you to Whistler. Getting our bags and clearing customs meant that it was 11:00 p.m. before we could get underway. The folks at Benz had our fantastic driver, Gary, wait for us! They're worth every penny you pay for their service, although I do wish that they took credit cards. That said, they're amazingly accommodating so I have zero complaints.

1  Thank GregVL