“Flexible service”
Review of Benz Tours

Benz Tours
Ranked #21 of 39 Transportation in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Benz Tours specialize in providing the following services: Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler One Day Tours; Vancouver, Whistler, Airport shuttle bus services; Convention shuttles; Corporate travel; School groups; YVR Airport & Cruise ship transfers; Hotel Door to Door Pick up Custom transfers & more!
Reviewed November 8, 2017

My flight was nearly an hour late but there was someone waiting and I got my ride to Whistler with no hassle. Good especially if you are getting in early or late at YVR. Reasonably priced and easy to deal with.

Date of experience: March 2017
"yvr"
in 7 reviews
"baggage"

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

It was great to use Benz tours to get from Vancouver airport to Whistler. Although my flight was late, communication was great and they were still on hand to help me out. The driver was knowledgeable and informative throughout the drive and went over and above to help me at my destination. Thank you so much!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We used Benz Tours for 3 day trips - Vancouver City, Victoria, and Whistler. We had a great time. The guide was very friendly and accommodating, especially to seniors with mobility issues. He took us to places that no other tour companies go. We went to the Lynn Valley suspension bridge, which was free and much less crowded than the highly popular and costly Capilano bridge. We also went to a free salmon farm where we saw salmon running and jumping their way upstream. There were very few tourists at this place. He was always on time and very generous with his time (some very long days).

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank JonShavor
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I was running late for my tour that I had booked, I called benz tours and they informed me that my tour wasn't until tomorrow. They voulentaraly came and picked us up and drove us comfortably to whistler. I would highly recommend this tour, very easy and great service :)

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Jon G
See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This is my first review on this site, I felt I had to as I genuinely was surprised about how amazing my journey was.

To start out I had to push my pick up back one day, this was not a problem at all, no fuss easy change.

Pickup was quick, I was the only one travelling, the journey was smooth, van was elegant and the driver was extremely courteous and friendly, he told me all about the area and towns, he even stopped to buy me a mint coffee from the area!

I will definitely be using Benz tours again! And I highly recommend them to everyone else!

Date of experience: August 2017