Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Cheapest around, but you get what you pay for

Overall... 3 stars... if I’m being generous. We found it really hard to find flexible connections... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Brittany P
via mobile
True Professionals

Steve and driver are true professionals. Pickup and phone calls to confirm arrival. When I left a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
John Y

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Vancouver
from US$64.04
from US$94.70
from US$54.05
More Info
All reviews fantastic driver these guys always on time whistler yvr baggage
Reviewed January 14, 2019

We needed to get from Whistler to the Vancouver airport. The worst experience we had at Benz Tours was with John and their customer service. We told them that we have 11:50 a.m.flight, so they scheduled us to leave Whistler at 6 a.m. This was a bit early but John insisted that this is the proper time to leave from his past experiences. Yet, a night before our departure, John sent us a notice that the pick time changed to 5 a.m. due to long lines at immigration and possible traffic. It was odd and we asked if he could honor our pick up time that was agreed upon originally. He got mad and said if we don't like he can cancel on us (remember that it was a night before...) Next day we discovered the Benz Tours simply signed up more passengers with an earlier departure flights and they "bumped us" to accommodate their new business. We ended up arriving at 6:55 a.m. at the Vancouver airport and had to wait almost 5 hours for our flight. Overall, an experience to avoid.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank tom_January_2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

No wonder this company has terrible reviews!! They have a terrible website that has no option to book a return ticket and is very difficult to navigate to start. And if you call them directly it’s even worse! I got hung up on mid sentence when requesting directions for the website!! Apparently he had something more important to do than help facilitate a customers order.

Definitely taking my business elsewhere on principal.

Rude.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank crystalsdiamond
Reviewed January 1, 2019

My driver was a bit late for my pick up as I must have been the last Whistler stop. I made the decision as it was a tight connection at YVR to grab a taxi. Minutes after I left, I heard from the driver he was waiting for me.

I received an email from Benz asking about my trip and after my brief explanation I received a follow up email with a full refund! I was not expecting this nor did I ask for it - not many businesses these days would do this - thank you Benz!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

After a long time travelling to Canada, it was amazing that the company organised another trip just for me so I didn't have to wait for the next shuttle that was going to be delayed. They were so easy to communicate with, and friendly and professional. They went out of their way to look after me, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Tessa E
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Professional service and friendly. Van was clean and smelled fine. Got me to Whistler safely and cost effectively.

Date of experience: October 2018