Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Vancouver E-Bike Adventures
from US$86.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Amazing Route, Amazing Bikes, Amazing Guide.. 10/10 would do this again!
Never riding an e-bike before, our group was a little hesitant..but Jody came highly recommended, and she quickly put our minds at ease. Taking the time to answer every question and making sure we were all comfortable on the bikes, Jody sent us off on a fantastic route. The bikes are new, fun and fast but they also let the rider remain in complete control. You quickly get the hang of the e-bikes and then it's a breeze as you get to enjoy the incredible surroundings of Vancouver on a safe route. Even though most of our group was from Vancouver, Jody's route showed us some hidden gems. Can't wait to get back on the bike and take this tour again!

Date of experience: July 2018
VROutdoorAdventures, Owner at Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thanks Paul, so glad you enjoyed your adventure!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I did this tour while in Vancouver. It was a blast! The owner is super nice and super helpful getting you set up. The bikes are fun to ride ad the electronic assist makes it a relaxing activity. This is a great way to see the city while making use of the bike paths already in place. Vancouver is a bike friendly city! For the tour you have an electronic map to follow that directs you on the route. There’s so many options of things to see and explore at your own pace. Highly recommend.

VROutdoorAdventures, Owner at Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thanks Kate! Was great to meet you and your Mom!

Reviewed June 7, 2018

These e bikes are super fun and quick! Great for zipping around the sea wall. With the speed of these, you can do and see a LOT more than a normal bike and still not break a sweat!

Date of experience: May 2018
VROutdoorAdventures, Owner at Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Amazing how far we can go and see so much using the electric bikes! All without breaking a sweat. A pleasure to have you along!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

It was my first time to ride en e-bike and my first time in a bike in a long time , its super comfortable and nice to ride. I had a great time with the other girl who was doing the self guided tour as well. I could ride the bike for more then 4 hours and not get tired at all. I definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: May 2018

Your smile was worth a million words at the end of the tour!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

It was my first time using an e-bike, but after this experience, I'll definitely do it again!
Jody was super nice and she explained how the bike works and the bike route in detail. The e-bike is very easy to operate and I had a lot of fun switching between the speed levels. The route is amazing and you will see pretty much all the attractions in the downtown area. I enjoyed the self-guided tour as I could pick my stops and manage my time. The picnic basket was included and if you decide to have your picnic stop at the Second beach, you won't be disappointed, the views are amazing! Thumbs up!

Date of experience: May 2018
VROutdoorAdventures, Owner at Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Having fun is what it's all about. It was great to see all the big smiles as you returned ;-)