Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Vancouver E-Bike Adventures
from US$86.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We took the off the beaten path tour because I'd biked around stanley park before. This gave us great opportunity to see parts of vancouver i'd never otherwise see. We went down a retrofitted bike path (formerly a railroad path) went through some very fancy areas of the city where we talked about all the houses, went through a sprawling beautiful forest (With great paths) where we could feel like (very slow) pod races ripping around and then through UBC and along a beach path. SO much variation.
Traffic was of very little concern, I did not fear for my life at any point , which was a concern. Riding a pedal assisted bike (or throttle) is a great way to get around. Bikes are work horses and are in great condition.

You get an Iphone with the path marked for you with some comments and icons for good photo spots and siteseeing.

We also got coolers with water, sandwiches and snacks, it was a great surprise.

All in all would take anyone on this!

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The E-bikes were comfortable and easy to use, so much easier to get around town than renting a normal bike. Jody was accessible and helpful. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Three of us went on a tour this past Saturday. The bikes were super easy to learn and a lot of fun to ride. We took the route through the park and along the beaches in Kits and had a blast the entire time. It was an awesome way to start our day in Vancouver and a really fun way to see the city. I will definitely do this tour again.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We got to see a whole new side of Vancouver without hurting the environment - or our muscles -thanks to Jody's awesome e-bikes. I'd been a bit worried that electric bikes would be hard to handle. But no problem. Jody gave us simple, clear instructions and we were off on one one of the best afternoon's adventures I've ever had in Vancouver. Kudos to Mayor Gregor Robertson for setting up so many great bike lanes and trails. They take you all around the city and, armed with Jody's maps and suggestions, we did a self guided tour discovering cool places we didn't even know about. Great for tourists but I'd totally recommend this for locals to experience their city in a new way. It's easy riding, environmentally-friendly and a ton of fun.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Our group had a blast..I have biked around Vancouver for many years but this was a brand new experience. We started in Kitsilano and went along English Bay and around Stanley \park.....but then our route took us through trails on the park I had never ridden before....one passerby warned us not to go up a trail saying it was too steep.....that's OK, we said and went zooming up.
Bikes are easy to ride and in superb condition and guide Jody gave us great tuition and route maps.
We biked for three hours and plan to do it again. And a note....fabulous for seniors....I never got out of breath once.

Date of experience: July 2018
VROutdoorAdventures, Manager at Vancouver E-Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thanks Ian, it is so much fun to zoom up the hill effortlessly. Tickles the ribs!