“Great surprise”

Ranked #190 of 4,116 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Never heard of this place; just happened to pass by while between breweries. Two couples shared juicy pork dumplings, spicy green beans and beef roll. A very welcome snack that would have been a meal for 2. Wonderful flavours. Going back soon for another beef roll and to try the Dan Dan noodles everyone raves about.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Again I say WOW! I can't say enough about our meal, by far the best Chinese food I have had outside of the orient. No matter what you want, try the hand pulled noodles, they were perfect. Unfortunately our return trip takes us through Vancouver in the middle of the night.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We ate here with bout 25 family members. Bout 10 were kids .

We ordered their chicken with dried peppers , rolled beef, beef with broccoli, sweet sour pork , bokchoy, ...

The food was delicious .

1  Thank Nikkida
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Oh my! As fans of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives we try to go to at least one when we travel. My husband loves Asian food so we decided to try this one. So glad we did. The pan fried prom dumplings were crisp on one side and soft on the other. They were huge and the filling was perfect! They come as an order of 8. I ordered the Peaceful House Special stir-fried noodles. It was delicious! Plenty of seafood, shrimp & octopus along with pork. The noodles are better than expected. My husband had the hot chili oil noodles. Very garlicky with just enough spice. We will try to go again before we leave the city!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We were exploring Robson Square in Vancouver, and found this fine Chinese restaurant. It's not fancy but has great authentic Sezchuan style Chinese food at reasonable price. Lots of Asian customers do this place must be decent. Highly recommend Szechuan spicy beef soup; much better than the one we had in Vegas. It's a gem.