3,492 results
All reviews bathroom mirror lobby lounge willow stream spa oru restaurant bmw bikes stanley park gold floor high tech car service convention center canada place room service beautiful hotel soaker tub corner suite coal harbour turn down service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our favourite hotel in Vancouver! We have stayed in many other hotels in Vancouver, but none measures up to the Pacific Rim. This is why we keep coming back.

We just had 6 fantastic nights at this hotel. Everything from start to finish was perfection! Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and efficient. We took the Skytrain from YVR to the Waterfront Stn and called for the hotel to come pick us up. The BMW arrived within 5-10 min and we were driven to the hotel. Room keys were ready for us at the Bell Desk as soon as our car pulled up. We did not have to stop at the Front Desk. We went straight up to our room on the 17th floor. It was one of the Deluxe City View rooms - it's the one we usually get. We like looking out the large windows and watch the people below. The room is very large and there were 2 very comfortable queen beds. as well as the usual amenities, which I had described in detail in my previous reviews. It particularly like the TV in the bathroom mirror! I also love the fact that everything can be controlled from the iPad (lights, drapes, room service, do not disturb light, house keeping light, even room service pick up!) You don't actually have to leave your bed to get anything - it's all on the iPad!

Housekeeping does a really good job with the rooms. A special thank you to Annabelle Y, who looked after our room during this stay. Our experience have been that all the rooms are very clean, as are the sheets and towels. The Nespresso machine and kettle are appreciated, as is the mini bar. Room service prices are extremely reasonable and the food is actually very good. It also arrives at the time that is promised, piping hot.

Front desk and bell desk staff are super friendly and helpful. The Lobby Bar is lively and busy all the time. It's a great place to grab a drink and snack and listen to live music or watch a game. Giovani is a great place to grab some breakfast and lunch/dinner.

The gym is large, clean and you get to use the steam room and shower - a great asset.

I would not stay anywhere else but here. The Pacific Rim is definitely the best hotel in Vancouver!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IzzyEdmonton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely room. Had harbour view which was worth the extra. Staff very friendly and helpful. Guess it would have been nicer to have all drinks included in the Gold Lounge instead of operating an honour system. That may mean increasing the price but brings it into line with other "Club Lounges". As we are not big drinkers it probably means that we would be paying more but the relaxing atmosphere in the lounge is worth it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We would recommend this hotel to anyone! The location is awesome and you definitely feel taken care of from Check-in to Check-out! Our room service breakfast was delicious with a spectacular view. I would stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank harveyandlouise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My last two trips to Vancouver I have stayed at the Fairmont Pacific Rim and have enjoyed both stays. Future visits I plan to be right back a the Fairmont Pacific Rim.

Great views of the water, mountains and city. Located close to the convention center, a short walk to downtown, Robson, and Gastown. You can walk, run or ride bikes to Stanley park as well. The Fairmont provides bikes for free. Standard pedal bikes as well as electric assisted bikes if you want to ride further than your legs want to pedal.

We stayed on the Gold floor which includes access to the Fairmont Gold club and lounge. They provide a great breakfast, snacks, beverages and area to visit and relax all with a magnificent view. Our corner room featured a walk-in closet, king size bed and luxurious bathroom with a soaking tub.

The staff are nice, courteous and helpful. We had room service brought up the first night after a late arrival. The food was exceptional.

The Fairmont Pan Pacific is my first choice anytime I am in Vancouver.

Room tip: Water / Mountain view rooms.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My over night stay in your hotel was very relaxing. I would definitely book and stay with you again. The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make my stay more pleasant. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2018