4,317 results
All reviews cruise ship five sails stanley park canada place your luggage convention center harbour view club floor pre cruise beautiful hotel grouse mountain waterfront station gas town pool and hot tub luxury hotel corner room coal harbour
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Does exactly what is says on the tin. Great location and views. Handy for cruise departures and a great pool area and terrace.
A bit too big to offer a customised service but delivered exactly what we wanted.
The novelty of the seaplanes taking off in the harbour soon faded but it was comfortable, clean and quiet.
Top tip - book early and ask for free wifi.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank peter g
PanPacificVancouver, Director, Quality and Customer Service at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were pleased to read you enjoyed the views and you found our location at Canada Place convenient and hope you enjoyed exploring Vancouver during your stay. We look forward in welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We opted to book a hotel for one night post-cruise to tour Vancouver. For how expensive this hotel is (>$450), I was under impressed. We booked the room not knowing that the day we would be there was Canada Day and there was a big celebration at Canada Place, which is in front of the hotel. So there were many hundreds of people all day for the concert midday and fireworks at night. This made finding a restaurant very difficult. The crowd also made connecting with our 12:00 city tour extremely difficult. I realize none of this the hotel's fault. The room was large and nicely furnished, but nothing extra special. We had a 12th story view of the train yards. That night I went to the business center to use the "free" option of printing our boarding passes. Their kiosk was 'Out of Order' and there was one PC available for this use that was hooked to a very slow interest speed. You were allowed 15 minutes and it would have taken all of that. Unfortunately for me, United wanted a picture of my passport, so I couldn't use the PC. I ended up trying to use my phone, but it timed out when trying to load to the airline site. I eventually called to express my concerns and they did give me 'free' internet. It was something like ~$5 for a limited amount of time and a higher cost for a greater amount of time. This higher speed eventually worked, after spending over an hour trying to accomplish this task. For the price of the room, this seemed unnecessary. After I was home, there were charges on my credit card from the hotel. I called and they said the $15.40 was charges from the mini-bar, which is under lock & key. I said we did not take anything out of the mini-bar except the complimentary creamer container for tea and she immediately said she would credit our account. She appeared to not be surprised. I can say I have not had this happen to me before. (charge for mini-bar use).

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
PanPacificVancouver, Director, Qulaity and Customer Service at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for posting your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We were disappointed to read your stay over the Canada Day weekend with did not exceed your expectations. We have contacted the suppliers of these services to rectify the issues in our guest internet centre and also followed up with our Finance team with the billing error and please accept my apology for the inconveniences you expereinced. Again thank you for the feedback, and should your travels have you returning to Vancouver, we do hope we will have another opportunity in welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Very nice. My husband and I enjoyed our stay. The only down fall was a charge for bottle water. complimentary water was not available in the room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. We had a nice view of the Harbor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were pleased you enjoyed the comforts of your accommodation and the habour views. We appreciate your comments regarding complimentary water, we do have an incentive program which includes bottle water as one of the benefits. Should your travels have you returning to Vancouver, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I had one night here as a treat. The bed linens are very high quality. I had a nice swim in the outdoor heated pool, though in Europe there would have been waiter service and a bar. The bar has great views and good cocktails. You had to put your surname in for wifi which did not work for us which was poor for such a premier hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were pleased to read you enjoyed the comforts of you accommodation and your visit to our Coal harbour Bar, however, regret to read of the inconvenience you experienced with accessing WiFi during your stay. Your comments have been shared with our IT team for review. Should your travels have you returning to Vancouver, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We were very happy with our stay at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver.
The staff we interacted with were always helpful. We were booked for a City View room, but they kindly upgraded us to a Harbour View for our honeymoon! We went just to drop off our luggage when we first got to Vancouver at 12:30, and our room was ready for us to check in. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished. The bathroom was a nicer than I was expecting. We found the pool a bit cold, but enjoyed the hot tub and the pool deck area.
The hotel is in a busy spot, but it's not disruptive inside.The location is very convenient for getting around and is within walking distance of some great restaurants and attractions. Several shuttles and tour operators use Canada Place as a pick up point, so this is a perfect location if you are interested in doing that stuff.
Thank you for a great stay. We hope to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PanPacificVancouver, Director, Quality and Customer Service at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were pleased to read you enjoyed your upgrade, comforts of your accommodation and the service extended to you by our associates exceeded your expectations. Should your travel have you returning to Vancouver, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver,