Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Hyatt Regency Vancouver(Vancouver)
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
3,952 results
All reviewsyew restaurantthe indoor outdoor poolpacific centre mallroom serviceconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicehotel restaurantthe heart of the citycanada linevalet parkingan upgradethe location is perfectcorner roomcanada placerobson streetstanley park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This hotel is definitely older than what I like normally, but everything is in really good condition and the room/bathrooms are clean. I've stayed here several times before and it has been consistently clean and comfortable. The staff of course is top notch - these are people that are very professional and caring/kind without coming across fake. This time, I was close to checking out Rosewood Hotel Georgia, but in the end decided to go with what I know - great service and consistency. I love the L'Occitane products and love that they provide real q-tips, not the fake q-tips w/not much swab at the ends.

Seems like every time I stay here though, I always get the same view and maybe same room. The 'city view' I get is of some sort of not pretty roof top, so maybe ask for a decent view even though they say you are getting a 'city view.' The location of the hotel is excellent for any downtown shopping, and any other area in Vancouver is only a short cab trip away.

It is small pet friendly and treat our dog very well. Upon arrival they always have a big doggie bed ready for him, along with biscuits and a fiji water! He appreciates it greatly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear Dubupak,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, and for your continued support at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver.

I am so pleased to read that you think our colleagues is top notched – I agree! You know it is their unwavering dedication to hospitality that is truly the backbone of our business. Without their efforts we would not have the reputation we do today. I will be pleased to share your note with them.

I am delighted to learn that you appreciate the little touches we do in our rooms, such as the q-tips and the in L’Occitane en Provence body products – small things, but big impact.

Dubupak, thank you once again for your candid note. We appreciate your patronage and hope to have the privilege and pleasure of having you back with your dog for future visits – we’ll keep the Fiji slightly chilled.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel last week. Old property not up to Four Seasons standards, especially compared to Four Seasons Seattle which was impeccable. Room was ok, bathroom nothing special. My wife saw a mouse in the kids game room and brought it to the attention of the staff. They called in an "engineer" who set up a trap. Not something you want to experience at any price much less 360 CAD per night. The one positive was an indoor pool which was nice. Next time we will stay someplace else. My first bad experience with Four Seasons brand.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason M
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear Jason M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. I am terribly disappointed that your visit was less than acceptable and that you have left with a poor impression of us.

We have attempted to reach out to you through telephone, but unfortunately we have so far been unsuccessful.

Mice are certainly not a norm here nor was our immediate response appropriate. Please rest assured that we have taken corrective action in preventing any future reoccurrences. Thank you for you feedback as it enables us to learn about how we can be better in the future. Our efforts are usually extremely well received by our clients from product to service experiences. Obviously in your case we fell far from our mark.

Please rest assured that we will work diligently at improving the overall guest experience and hope that at some point in the future you'll give us another opportunity to try us again. Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed at the Four Seasons hotel for 3 nights before a trip to Sun Peaks skiing. The hotel is excellently located in down town Vancouver, with direct access to a shopping mall and the Canada Line (train) which goes to the airport.
We were upgraded to a Deluxe Preffered-View Room, which had stunning views of the sunset when we arrived. The room was very spacious, which a very large and comfortable bed, gorgeous bathroom and bath robes I struggled to get out of! Housekeeping were very efficient and helpful, as were all the staff.
The pool and whirlpool were lovely, and the gym equipment looked good (we didn't pack gym clothes!) with coffee and/or flavoured water served available. The business suite provided free internet access and a great printer, which we used to print our boarding passes for our next flight.
All in all we had a great experience and were very happy with our stay - if we have the opportunity to visit Vancouver again we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kari K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Chloe S,

Thank you for such a glowing review!

I am delighted to read that we were able to ‘get you right’ on so many levels, which created a positive guest experience. It is comments like these that will inspire our colleagues to continue to deliver a consistent level of high service and go above and beyond for all our guests. I am also please to have learned that you enjoyed the convenience of our location in relations to Pacific Centre Mall and the Canada Rapid Transit Line to Vancouver International Airport. I am also thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary business center for internet use and printing.

Believe it or not, we are prepared for moments when our guests forget to pack gym wear and want to use our fitness facility. I am pleased to share with you that we do offer a supply of men’s and women’s workout wear.

Thank you for posting several guest room photos on Trip Advisor. I know our online community and us appreciate your contribution.

It was a delight having you with us, and hope to have the privilege and pleasure of having you back for future stays.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

In Vancouver we normally go for two days a nice quick place to stay not very nice i will say but still good service people like us but the good thing is a mall is connected to it so that makes it convienent for people like families and friends

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear nayal b,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us all the way from Thailand! I am so pleased to have read that you enjoyed the convenience of our location in relations to Pacific Centre Mall. Thank you very much for your review, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your visit next to Vancouver.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

From the first moment on arrival the staff were exceptionally courteous. The food in the restaurant for breakfast, especially the eggs benedict was really excellent. The rooms are a somewhat dated and old fashioned but very clean and quiet. The suite we had was a combination of 2 rooms and for the price of the upgrade definitely worth it. The location is great, center of town.

Room Tip: We were offered an upgrade to a suite on arrival. Worked out really well.

Dear TFSCalgary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver.

I am pleased to have learned that your stay here was made memorable by the efforts of our colleagues. Their unwavering dedication to hospitality truly is the backbone of our business. I am also delighted that you found your eggs benedict at YEW Restaurant + Bar more than satisfactory. I appreciate your feedback in regards to the style of our rooms. Being one of the original properties of our company, we will continue our efforts in providing a competitive product. Thank you for posting a “Room Tip” on Trip Advisor. I know our online community and us appreciate your contribution in regards to upgrading into suites.

Once again thank you for your observations. We welcome the opportunity to have you back to Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver for future stays.