4,302 results
All reviews yew restaurant the indoor outdoor pool pacific centre mall room service concierge desk luxury hotel turn down service hotel restaurant the heart of the city canada line the location is perfect valet parking corner room canada place robson street stanley park fs
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We stayed for 2 nights in June. It's right in the heart of downtown, located next to the city's biggest shopping center and a public transportation hub. The service is top-notch and they provided some nice goodies like Honest Co. toiletries for our toddler. I'm giving 4 stars because the indoor/outdoor pool, which is supposed to be a distinguishing feature of this place, turned out to be underwhelming. It's supposedly heated but not very well, so we couldn't bear to stay in the water for more than a few minutes. Maybe they only turn it up in the winter? No one else was in the pool either, but sadly all of the pool chairs still had towels on them (they were cleared out as soon as we got there). Lastly (perhaps this one is just me), the front desk was really excited to tell me about an available upgrade, then told me how much it would cost -- I think the delivery was a bit odd because when I stay at other hotels they only tell me about automatic upgrades; they rarely ever try to upsell me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Absolutely love everything at this Four Seasons location! Even with kids and a dog we felt very special guests! Swimming pool is amazing! Pillows are heavenly! Service is excellent! Restaurant recommendations are always good!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with my family in June of 2017. The rooms are spacious thus ideal for traveling families. We got one with 2 doubles and a sofa bed .

The hotel is conveniently located in the city center beside a mall.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We upgraded to a beautiful, large suite for a very reasonable price and staff were so kind and accommodating. They brought a proper crib for our 18 month old, provided baby food, a diaper genie and wipes and soap! It was amazing! The pool and outside patio are stunning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2017

I'll start out by saying there was nothing wrong with my stay. The room was very comfortable and clean. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and accommodating. I didn't eat in the restaurant, but ate above average breakfasts and lunches as part of a meeting that was hosted at the hotel. The doormen quickly got taxis.

As this hotel is a Four Seasons, I think I just had higher expectations. And the overall bustle of the hotel detracted from the experience. The hotel was completely booked and hosting some big meetings other than ours. The meeting space is all off of the lobby - and often times there were lines in the nearby ladies room due to the volume of meeting guests. I arrived in the lobby one day to see a huge line at check-in -- over 15 people deep - extending back to the escalator. The lobby was never calm nor quiet -- which resulted in me feeling like this was a convention hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business