4,198 results
All reviewsyew restaurantthe indoor outdoor poolpacific centre mallroom serviceconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicefitness centerhotel restaurantthe heart of the citybit datedcanada linethe location is perfectan upgradevalet parkingcorner roomcanada place
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel for two nights. The service was amazing, right from the moment we got there to when we left. We were a needy bunch and yet every time we asked for something or needed something brought up to the room it was delivered with a smile and friendliness. The concierge was extremely helpful and patient. I highly recommend the Yew Restaurant as well. The room wasn't as modern as I had imagined but still very clean and roomy. My only complaint is that they didn't serve Lucky Beer (LOL)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

One can never make a second first impression and right from the start our stay was enjoyable and relaxing. the staff and service were simply excellent. Warm, friendly and very attentive to our family. I will be back again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My wife and I spent 1 night at the Vancouver Four Seasons Hotel. The hotel was located in the heart of the city and within walking distance of everything. Overall, we had a great experience and I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Vancouver.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is the second time I stayed at this property in Vancouver, and I would return each time I come to Vancouver. The service is great, the location is great, the prices are adequate, the rooms are really comfortable

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

As usual, a superlative experience.
The service is incredibly good.
We stay here as often as possible (about 4 times per year). Location is unbearable with easy walking to any downtown location & sky train nearby.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family