I stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2012 and unfortunately it wasn't as nice as I had expected.
The carpet in my room was covered in dog hairs (golden retriever by the looks of it)! I am a dog lover, but having blonde hairs all over my suitcase and boots was not what I was expecting.
The gym and pool were nice but both very small.
Room was rather basic, although the toiletries were nice.
Wifi was quite pricey.
On the plus side, breakfast was excellent and the bed was very comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin