2,694 results
All reviews forage restaurant robson street french press coffee sparkling water gallery floor stanley park great location valet parking within walking distance west end each morning comfortable rooms lots of restaurants hotel restaurant central location canada place granville island
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay-cation in our own city. Nice place. 4th floor out of 6. View of the alley. Clean, comfortable and close to everything we needed. The bill was one of the strangest I have seen: GST; PST; Facility & ECO Fee; GST on Facility Fee; Destination and Marketing Fee; GST on that; PST on that; MRDT? on that; Parking ($31.00 for 1 night!!); Translink Tax on Parking; GST on Parking. So for a $164.25/night room the bill was $241.42.

Room tip: Be aware of taxes and parking fees
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2019

We spent the night at the Listel when coming down for a hockey game. The location, the staff and the rooms went beyond our expectations and we will definitely stay here again. Would highly recommend if you want a place near the city but not in the thick of it.

Room tip: They offer complimentary coffee service in the morning. I highly recommend using it, the coffee was just as amazing as the service itself.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Centrally located to all conveniences. Wonderful restaurants close by to suit the tastes of all. Fantastic hotel staff that were inviting and quick to assist you in any way they could. Wonderfully comfortable beds and the best pillows I have encountered in many years.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I enjoyed my stay at The Listel while in Vancouver recently. My room was clean, check in staff excellent and the location is great. One feature that certainly will make me return is the filtered water dispenser, which also dispenses carbonated water. This was a really nice feature to have. The price was very good for downtown Vancouver at the time of year I went (February). I did struggle a bit with the HVAC as the room was too hot for my comfort and the wall control would not respond to a lower temperature setting, I opened the windows at night to cool the room which was fine. I will definitely consider this hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2019

First time I stayed here I usually stay at the noisy airport hotels I would highly recommend this hotel it is close to everything no need for a car. Restaurants are within walking distance and the waterfront is only a ten minute walk. Give it a try next time.

Room tip: All rooms are quite
  • Trip type: Travelled on business