Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 23-02-11
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$111
Free cancellation until 23-02-11
Agoda.com
US$103
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
1,511 results
All reviews full kitchen front desk stanley park great location whole foods one bedroom apartment the penthouse downtown vancouver spacious room west end walking distance lots of restaurants canada place robson balcony kitchenette stove
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2022

Awesome dontown location! The hotel is walking distance to most of the interesting places. The hotel is clean, comfy and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious with great views. Bed and pillows are comfy and soft. You have to let the staff know if you need house cleaning by informing them or displaying the notice outside your room. The kitchen has basic utensils, fridge, stove , microwave, kettle, toaster and a coffee maker. My room on the 10th floor had amazing views. There is no complimentary breakfast or an attached restaurant and hence the room with a kitchenette was helpful. But there are a lot of multi cuisine restaurants in walking distance. The hotel also has car rentals. They were even super helpful to let me borrow their umbrella on a rainy day.Check in and check out formalities are quick. The receipt and security deposit of 150 is refunded in 24 hours, ( Yet to receive mine as I just checked out and posting this review from the airport!) There is only one elevator but that didn't pose a problem. Overall, I highly recommend this clean, safe hotel. Thanks to team Riviera ( Adam, Maria, Nidhi and others ) for making our stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.

Date of stay: November 2022
Rahul Garg, General Manager at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We will forward your message to the staff. Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I'm happy you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope to welcome you here again the near future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 19, 2022 via mobile

Very nice stay! The beds were very comfy! Also the staff were very accommodating and kind especially Kauish at the front desk! It is also in a great location, close to everything Vancouver has to offer

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We will forward your message to the Kavish. Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I'm happy you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope to welcome you here again the near future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 18, 2022 via mobile

I stayed for two nichts in this hotel. It is perfectly located in Downtown. That was really cool. Moreover, Kauish, a staff member, was really friendly and helpful. He helped we with my luggage. Another good thing was that the desk was open 24 hours.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Rahul Garg, General Manager at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2022

Reviewed November 17, 2022 via mobile

Excellent customer service by Adam, I recommend the hotel, very friendly , helping , courteous……centrally located, close to sky train, restaurants ,, ubc, good for long stays . It was a pleasure trip hence didn’t felt to be away from home ..

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We will forward your message to the Adam. Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I'm happy you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We hope to welcome you here again the near future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 12, 2022 via mobile

Kavish was so amazing! He went above and beyond, this was my first experience being in Canada and I have to say I will def be coming back to Riviera!!! Kavish carried my bags to and from my car! Was very accommodating! Thank you guys again.

Trip type: Travelled on business